This month’s FashIcon challenge was modern art. I decided to take inspiration from Rafal Olbinski’s series about umbrellas. Olbinski tends to play with contrast between red and blue, so I decided to work mainly in those colors.
Also, I decided to bring this piece of modern art into the future by playing with a futuristic theme. In the past I have done very literal interpretations of my inspiration, but today I tried something different.
- Cyber Shirt and Cyber Cargos for Tweenster by Meshmerized
- SA – umbrella YAKOU by Sole
- “Sid” Kicks – Checkered by Rebellion
- Cyborg Vision by Pucca Firecaster’s Creations
- Dura-B87-FAT PACK7
- Heart Robot by CyberFactory
- Bionique – Necklace – white by Bliensen + MaiTai
- Demicorn Metal Eyes – Blue and Brown
- Floating Rose Petals – Red and Blue by Persefona
via Arti Love