When I used to live in South Korea, it was always really easy for me to hop on a plane and escape the dreariness of winter. Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia. It was great to spend weeks of my winter in these countries every year.
Back home in America it’s tough to get away. But I still remember those winters, getting on the plane in wintery Seoul and ending up someplace warm and beautiful.
The sponsored items for this blog come from a talented new store owner named Ryen Chen. He is making new body applier for Tweenster boys. I’m wearing some of his abs and a new wet-look that help the build in wet-look for Tweenster look more natural. These appliers come in different shades for different skins and they really seem to pop on Body Type 3 of Ashton Skin by Meshmerized. I am wearing Ashton Tone 3.
- Maple Syrup Diet – Very Dark Strong (Abs for Tweensters) by Syrup Boy
- Wet Look Appliers by Syrup Boy
- Natsume Hair by Argrace
- Kai Necklace by Rebellion
- Beaded Wrap Bracelet – Black – by Rebellion
- Melting Summah Surfboard by Bad Unicorn
- Tweenshortz CF-7B by Just Drake
via Arti Love