I hope you’re all doing well and are keeping safe. This has certainly been a hard time for a lot of people. I have only left my apartment once since they closed schools here. I am immunocompromised, so I am trying to be extra careful. This Saturday I’ll have drive 2 hours into the city to get my immunosuppressant therapy, which has me a little worried. I tend to get sick right after; if I carry any bug whatsoever, it sort gets “activated.” I’ve got to get it done, but I can’t lie I am a little terrified.
I’ve been living on SL for the two weeks, spending a lot of time voicing with my best SL friend. The one time I left my apartment, I was little shocked and disappointed to see the beaches near me packed with tourists. I had to go out and get more food. I took a brief walk on a secluded section of the beach. I won’t do that again.
I really hope people start taking this a little more seriously. The death rates will go up if we do not flatten the curve, so please stay home, log onto SL, and get, create, or build your views there.
Stay safe and be considerate,
- Spring Polo and Capris for Tweenster by Knights
- Modulus – Owen Hair
- Persefona Daisy in mouth – white (worn on ear)
- [MAGIC NOOK] Starry Night Stud Earring – Silver
- Sap Blush and Freckle Applier
- Gloom – Cenobite Collection – Blue and Brown – At Man Cave
- = REBELLION = “SAVANT” SPECS
- .SugarBun. Ice Cream Rolls – Strawberry
- Hangry – Floral Drink – Rose
- Photo taken at Baja Norte
via Arti Love