I’ve always loved swimming, loved how freeing the water made me feel. Like I was flying, like nothing could keep me down. This past year I joined the swim team. I thought it would be a good fit, but everyone on the team is so serious. And I’m so not. Stressing over split times and flip turns has taken all the joy out of something I used to love. And the coach is a complete jerk. Yeah, yeah, he’s won a gold medal in Seoul in 88′. I’ve heard the story over and over again.
But did he have to chuck that kickboard at my head?
- ZWEAR Tweenster Tracksuit Hoodie – BLUE
- ZWEAR Tweenster Tracksuit Pants – BLUE
- ZWEAR Tweenster Socks – Plain White
- Stealthic – Rebellion Hair
- -[ vagrant ]- Allison Music Player
- Art Studio – Sport Bag
- Photo Taken at Backdrop City
via Arti Love